An offshoot of the Behavior Energy and Climate Conference, MadCity BECCsters is a Madison, Wisconsin area forum for energy and sustainability professionals interested in human behavior. We meet on the first Thursday of the month to share research, insights, and practices related to promoting and understanding human practices related to energy, water, climate, and environmental sustainability. All are welcome to join us. Watch some videos of our presentations, below.
For more information, contact any of the MadCity BECCsters convening coordinators:
Watch video presentations
Click the menu button below to see all of the videos in this MadCity BECCsters playlist.
- Introduction to building energy data and disclosure (November 5, 2015)
- Behavior change for water sustainability (June 4, 2015)
- "Shorts" (May 7, 2015)
- Behavior-related research (March 5, 2015)
- "Mini" BECC Conference (December 4, 2014)
- How can behavioral insights unlock savings in a new rate paradigm? (November 6, 2014)
- "Shorts" (October 2, 2014)
- Evaluating and measuring behavior (July 30, 2014)